Exterior Detail – Five Step Wash
1. Pre-Wash: We add a thick layer of soap to power through brake dust, dirt, grime, tar, and bugs on wheels, tires, and bumpers.
2. Foam Cannon: We cover the entire vehicle with thick layer of foam then we hand wash the exterior, door jams, wheel wells, and wheels.
3. Clay Bar: We then use a clay bar to remove any remaining bonded contamination to give the vehicle a glass smooth surface.
4. Spot Free Rinse: We use deionized filtered water to remove soap leaving your vehicle with a reflective shine and no water spots.
5. Polymer Paint Sealant: Lastly, we cover the vehicle pain with our premium polymer sealant that provides exterior protection for up to 6 months.